Monday, April 9, 2012

Yellow and Brown - BEDA #9

Day number 9! And still going strong. Sort of. Except for posting right before midnight the past two nights. But hey, it counted, right?
Recently I've been a little bit obsessed with the color yellow, due to my cousin Macy being really super obsessed with the color scheme of yellow and gray. As much as I love the color scheme yellow and gray, I won't be that really annoying younger cousin and copy everything she does, so my new favorite color scheme is yellow and brown.
Of course, since Pinterest exists, I can look up all the yellow and brown things I want to. Recently I've found so many beautiful ideas of using yellow and brown. These are a few of my favorites:



One of my favorite outfits ever!

Another one of my favorite outfits ever.
The tights and shoes just make this


I want my wedding to look exactly like this



This laundry room is the coolest laundry room I've
ever seen!




 In my opinion, all guys should dress like this ^_^




I absolutely love the color scheme yellow and brown! It's so casual, modern, and hip. Love <3
What's your favorite color scheme?

No comments: