Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why BEDA died & Upcoming Post

Yes. BEDA died. I have an excuse, promise!
So on the day of prom, I got up late, and I had to go get my hair done at 11. After that, my mind was consumed with thoughts of prom, and I entirely forgot about BEDA and VEDA. That is, until about 12:30 that night. Which meant it was already the next day. Now as for me, I'm the kind of person who doesn't just pick back up and keep going. Especially not on something like this. Since I had already completely failed blogging and vlogging every day in April, I figured there was no point in doing it every day minus one. That is why my posts suddenly stopped. Which I am very sorry for... next year maybe?
Although I did feel the need to stop blogging for a week or so, I will be picking back up soon. I won't be very consistent until about the end of May, though, because of APs, SAT, and other such horrid testing things I must do. I'll try to do some posts sporadically until then, and hopefully by the beginning of summer I'll have much more time to write.
As for an upcoming post, I am doing something rather exciting (at least for me) the next two days. I'm quite happy about it, but I won't tell any of you about what I'm doing. Just know it will involve lots of pictures (hopefully) and interesting tales to tell. I'll try to have that post up at the very latest by next Monday.
Cheerio!

No comments: