Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Of Pinterest Fashion - BEDA #3

I got a Pinterest account about a month or two ago. I've been obsessively (though hopefully not to the annoyance of other pinners) pinning ideas. Food ideas, fashion ideas, inspirational ideas, hair ideas, traveling ideas... for a crafty girl (who fails at crafts) like me, it's heaven on earth.
I won't be going through all of my pinterest pins today, just a specific board: my fashion board. Honestly, I'm rather obsessed with fashion. And you can't blame me much, considering my fashion taste used to look like a combination of an awkward middle schooler and a fashionable 50 year old woman. Since then, thankfully, my mind has been able to grasp the concept of "fashion" and I've moved on to have quite a good taste in clothes. The only unfortunate thing is, is it's nearly impossible to find such fashion when you have any kind of a budget on clothes. $5 for a shirt? Heresy! Okay, so I'm not that bad, but I do try to shop relatively cheap by going to Goodwill for most of my clothes, and otherwise, shopping sales.
And look at me, I've gone off on a rabbit trail as usual. My point is, I adore fashion, and have been pinning away. So here are some of my fashion ideas on Pinterest:

I'm loving these skinnies & shoes. 


I want to be a librarian and dress like this everyday. Ohmygosh so cute. <3


Love the plaid shirt and hat



If any picture could describe what I wished my wardrobe looked like
this would be it. 

Definitely one of my favorite outfits ever. Love the color scheme. Perfect for autumn


Adorable outfit. so summer/chic


Knee socks, ftw!



And that, my dear friends, is just a little taste of my favorite fashion-y things. I really like a mix of hipster/hippie/casual/chic, and really have a thing for knee socks, leggings/tights, booties, and cardigans. Ah, lovely things they are.

So, three days in and I haven't missed one yet! So proud of myself. Only 27 more days to go.

By the way, for anyone who is interested, here are my videos for the first two days of VEDA:



I love how I just did a post on fashion and then ironically post a video with the worst clothes known to man in it.... you know, turtlenecks and purple dresses with red hats on them are just really my thing. lol


Wow... sometimes I amuse myself with my insanity. I don't think I realized just how tired I was when I was making this video.

So long until tomorrow everyone!

1 comment:

Rissi said...

Awww! Cute ideas. =)