Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - A beginning

I used to have an old blog titled Madison's Musings.
Reading back on it now, it's rather amusing (and possibly extremely embarrassing) to see just how silly I was back then. Emoticons and exclamation points galore coming from an unbelievably hyper and ridiculous middler schooler.
However, one idea that I do adore that I used continuously on that blog was The Simple Woman's Daybook. Although I would not consider myself simple nor would I consider myself a woman yet, it is quite a lovely way to have a look back into the past of what I was doing at such and such a time.
I don't expect to do these very often, but I hope to do them periodically just for fun.





Outside my window...
sun pouring through the leaves reflecting green light through my window.

I am thinking...
about plans for tomorrow.

I am thankful...
for a God who is loyal to me and never leaves me.

I am wearing...
my favorite American Eagle jeans and a sky blue, navy, pink, and white plaid shirt. Its a stay at home day, so none of my usual fashion.


I am creating...
nothing really at the moment. However, I do hope when summer rolls around that I will have the chance to knit more and perhaps even improve my drawing skills.

I am going...
no where to my knowledge. Tho I would indeed love to go to Barnes & Noble right about now.

I am wondering...
why no one in life seems to have any sense of loyalty.

I am reading...
The Good Earth and Sketches of Young Gentlemen, Sketches of Couples (by Charles Dickens. terribly witty and accurate). I am reading Romans in the Bible right now.

I am hoping...
for something that I'm not telling you about. :)

I am looking forward to...
church service tomorrow and then coffee with my favorite people.

I am learning...
about chords in Geometry, emotions in psychology, and friends in real life.

Around the house...
things are quiet. Today has been a quiet Saturday.

I am pondering...
the essence of art.

A favorite quote for today...
"Character is higher than intellect." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


One of my favorite things...
Snow Patrol. [grin]

A few plans for the rest of the week:
This coming week is going to be a lot of hunkering down on psychology and math. I have a psychology AP next Monday so this week will consist of a lot of studying, I have the SAT this Saturday so I need to finish up some studying on math, and I have a Latin quiz and homework, plus I need to study for my Latin final next week. Lots of studying.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you:
Just a little peek into the post I'll be doing soon that I promised. ;)

I hope all of you are having lovely Saturdays! feel free to tell me about your Saturday
cheerio!

No comments: