Monday, August 8, 2011

An Update on the Life of Me

So. I haven't been blogging. But honestly, it's because I simply have nothing to blog about. Life has been pretty utterly boring lately. It's been full of geometry and eating Oreos.
But I suppose I should do a blog post, and thus, I am....

First off, I've been awaiting the arrival of autumn. Of cool air and bright blue skies pumpkins. Honestly, to me, you're completely disturbing if you dislike autumn. As I wrote in my journal, "Autumn contains beautiful colors, warm and cozy tastes, crisp air, bright blue skies, fuzzy sweaters and ripped jeans, crunchy leaves and those malicious sweet gum balls in the thousands, spider lilies, gourds and pumpkins, hay rides, bonfires, s'mores, hot chocolate and apple cider, listening to some Coldplay, OneRepublic, David Crowder, and Parachute, drinking lattes at Starbucks, plum and chocolate colored nail polish, boiled peanuts, shopping for long sleeve shirts and even more fuzzy sweaters, and sitting out in the yard looking at weeds and dead leaves and pumpkins and clear bright blue skies. Not adoring all of those things seems like a completely foreign idea to me. Not wanting all of them so badly you could scream and stomp your little feet seems completely inhuman."
I've also been desperately missing Winston. Although I've been a little bit busy, I still have times when I'm just sitting there and I realize he's gone, and I'll just start crying. It still hurts. I'm getting a little bit used to the idea, but it still catches me off guard a lot of times. I'll expect him to go running to the door when my dad comes in from work, or I'll expect him to be sitting in the floor with me and my mom at night while we talk. I'll expect to hear him running out of his crate in the morning, barking and yelping for food. I miss him lotsandlotsandlotsandlots. And lots.

{mr. fluffykins <3 }

Also, I finally decided to get a tumblr. Wow. I have too much to keep up with... Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, a blog, a Youtube account, and accounts on about a billion scholarship websites (really just three, but it takes up a lot of my time). In any case, back on topic. I have found tumblr wonderful, simply because you can post millions of joyous things a day, and nobody cares. If you want to go see it (you know you do), click here. And follow it. Because you're awesome like that.

Another thing... I've begun school. So I'm officially a junior now. An upperclassman. I feel like screaming with joy and completely freaking out. It's kind of weird to realize that I have completed half of my high school career, and after this year, I have one more year with regular school, and then off to college I go. -gasp- That's a scary thought indeed.... So far this year, I've been doing geometry, botany, literature, Bible, geography, fine arts, history, logic, and all sorts of other delightful things. Hopefully soon I'll be starting Chemistry, psychology, Latin (my third year.... here I come Virgil and Cicero (oh how I do despise and hate you, Cicero)), and Algebra 2. That's the thing with being homeschooled: you tend to carry things from one year to the next. But I'm working my tail off to finish everything up and start some more stuff up. This school year has already been crazy... and it's only been going for three days. That should tell you something.

I was finally reunited with my bestestestest friend ever on Sunday, after a month of not seeing each other. It was a horrible month. I nearly died. I seriously screamed when I saw her. Seriously. Well, I already do that anyway since I love her so much.....

Missed this girl:
And this guy


lotsandlotsandlotsandlots.
Because they're awesome.
And I wish they were here.
COME BACK TO ME JORDAN & MEGAN.

And although I could go on and on about all the other things I've been doing, I really should be playing piano right now.
But I hope all of you have a fantastic day/week/however long until I post next.
Goodnight to everyone.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I want Autumn to be here too! August is just. too. hot. :P

Please keep up this blog as well as your tumblr! :D We'd miss your bloggy presence if you stopped.
:( :( :(

You have a lovely week too! :)

Hugs,
Julia