Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yeah, well I didn't die...

So no, I really didn't die or fall off the face of the earth.
I honestly have an excuse y'all... no, I'm serious. Lots of them. Don't believe me? Fine. Here's why:
  • State mock trial competition (we're talking 10 hours a week of work y'all)
  • Piano evaluations
  • Latin word studies, Latin homework, Latin quizzes, National Latin Exam....
  • AP Government quizzes, papers, books, and text
  • Reading wedding magazines (okay, so yeah, I don't know if that counts)
  • Used book sale
  • Writing papers for composition
  • Catching up on math & psychology
  • SAT prep
  • Photography
  • Pinterest (yes, that is a legitimate excuse, and you know it)
  • Hunger Games (!!!!!!!)
  • Chilling out with my buddies
  • Laughing hysterically at stupid jokes. "I'm so bright, my mother calls me son." I'm sorry... sorry... I'll stop.
  • Dirty dishes. More dirty dishes. Laundry. Dirty dishes. Oops. I ate again. More dirty dishes...
  • And so on....
So surely you catch my drift. I'm terribly sorry I've been an awful blogger lately, but I feel like despite the fact that APs and the SAT are coming up soon along with prom and papers and translating Cicero (blaahhh), my life is actually slowing down. SO. I will try to not be a horrible blogger, and I might even be really stupid and do the Blog Everyday in April... and maybe even try the Vlog Everday in April, if I'm really stupid. But we'll see.

Just so I don't leave you with one of those ridiculous posts where the awful blogger makes excuses of why she hasn't blogged (cough cough), I will leave you with five good things.

Good thing #1 - Poetry
Read this poem. Currently my favorite poem.

Good thing #2 - Music


Currently one of my favorite songs. Not a huge fan of Boyce Avenue, but this one is gorgeous and has so many good memories attached to it. <3 :]

Good thing #3 - Funnies


This literally never stops being funny... some people. Wow.

Good thing #4 - Smart things

I promise I'm not a nerd. But really. This is so cool.


Good thing #5 - Photography


























I love this place. <3


So. I'm done here. I'll try to do more posts soon. I got a Pinterest and I feel like I have enough pins now that I can actually do a post on it. So, I'll try to be doing that soon if that sounds interesting to anyone.

Love, happiness, flowers, and all that dandy stuff.

-Madison

No comments: