Thursday, June 16, 2011

Changes & Sickness

So first of all you probably noticed that the name of my blog and the link to it has been changed. Why? Because "The Time of Our Lives", though very descriptive of my life, is not exactly the most creative thing ever. And I'm very creative. And when something isn't creative that I created, I become very disgruntled.
Very. Very disgruntled.
Therefore I decided this name was a great deal happier and creative, so I voted for this one.
Yeayeayea.
Also, if you hadn't noticed, I created a "page" on my blog. It was a brave leap for me. I've always been fascinated by the different life stories of different people and how inspiring they are.
Mine isn't all that inspiring.
However, if you have absolutely nothing to do and want to read something that is relatively slightly maybe possibly kinda sorta interesting, there you go. You have something to do!
That's all for changes.

As for being sick.
Blahblerghblerghishnessbllaerrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
That basically describes how I've felt the past two days.
Yesterday I woke up feeling absolutely repulsive. Stomach ache. Nausea. I got up. More nausea. Hah. No more nausea. Because usually when you throw up, nausea goes away right?
This week my church is having VBS, so yesterday when I woke up throwing up, I decided going up to VBS would probably not be a choice of utter wiseness. Not that wiseness is a word. But since I'm so wise I guess I can make words. Right? Of course.
Moving on.
Yesterday I had the utter pleasure of puking four times in two hours.
Sorry if you're easily grossed out.
Anyways. I thought by last night I would be better this morning. And I felt okay until I came out of a room smelling my mom's coffee cake baking. So once again I had to forget about VBS.
My mom was talking to my boyfriend's mom this morning, however, and apparently some stomach bug has been going around, and apparently I somehow caught said stomach bug. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow though, because for me, stomach bugs rarely last more than two days.
But since this week I'm doing VBS, just watch it stick around another day. That would just be my luck.

In any case, this has probably been the most utterly boring post I have ever done on this whole blog. I feel ashamed. I promise next time it'll be better. Even if I have to wait a whole month for inspiration. But as I have a sore throat and I've been sick the past two days, I figured if I posted one post in my life that was inexplicably boring, it would be okay.
But to make it better I'll post a few pictures of some photography I've been doing lately.
Randomly.
But maybe it'll make this post slightly more interesting and happy.
So here they are:









health is not valued until sickness comes
{thomas fuller}

2 comments:

Kailyn Nickel said...

Hey, Madison! Thanks so much for the follow! Love your blog. ;)

I read your bio, and it's rather shocking how much we are alike! Seriously. I am a Christian, home-schooled, I'm obsessed with photography, I've played piano for about seven or eight years, and I would LOVE to travel the world! That is one of my dreams! Plus all those little things you listed -- yeah, I love every single one. :D

Sorry you're feeling sick! Hope you get better soon. :)

"Soli Deo Gloria"? Didst thou happen to be a fellow rebelutionary, perhaps? ;D

Have a great week!

♥ Kailyn

Kailyn Nickel said...

PS: Thanks so much for your comment! :D I use a Nikon D5000 SLR, and I love it! I've been interested in photography for a long time, but this year I've really gotten into it. So fulfilling and exciting! ;)