Friday, January 27, 2012

When Sleep Won't Come

                                       Can't sleep tonight
                                       Been continually fighting
                                       My intolerance for rest.
                                       But as I curl up under the
                                       Warm sheets and blankets,
                                       With book in hand
                                       And craving some sort of warm liquid,
                                       Train whistle blowing languidly
                                       And fan ticking methodically,
                                       I realize that surely
                                       2:56 is surely the best time to do
                                                               anything.


Excuse me as I go read some Catching Fire.
(real post tomorrow... or today, rather. Promise)


No comments: