Monday, April 4, 2011

In honor of Springtime....

So I decided in honor of spring, I'd do a bit of a different post. You see, I'm a big music person. I need music. There's hardly a day that goes by when I don't listen to music on the radio, a CD, or my iPod. And because of this, I know hundreds of lyrics to hundreds of songs. In turn, I know lots of lyrics that remind me of spring.
So in honor of sunshine, rain, wind, flowers, and new things, here are some lyrics that sound springy.

Be glad that You have made blue for the sky and the color green that fills these fields with praise
:rich mullins:

Rain, rain on my face, hasn't stopped raining for days. My world is a flood, slowly I become the one with the mud.
-jars of clay-

And the black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull
\jonas brothers/

And my heart's heavy now, but I'm not letting go of this hope I have that tells me spring is coming
~steven curtis chapman~

I don't mind spending every day out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while.
{maroon 5}

Emotions are footprints in the rain, but my heart pounds like a train wreck, the subway's on fire. I'll do my best to save what I save. Smoke or ash, we're never looking back. As strong as I can, I'll stay on the track
-a rotterdam november-

The rain is fallin on my windowpane, but we're hiding in a safer place
(colbie caillat)

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless
:taylor swift:



Springtime will be over soon... I can hardly believe it....

P.S. Prom in 3 days! Lots of pictures and details on it to come....

No comments: